Monday, October 23

I’m bitter.

Although I did enjoy the field trip, I found nothing to inspire me. You would think that spending just under $200 would inspire something, but alas...
I did find a few goodies for my SP, lanterns, candles, sheets for the students, lamps for their room, a bookcase... OK - yes, that's where the $200 went.

We're gearing up for CFO's b-day and Halloween here. How much does it suck to have your birthday the day before Halloween? We've Halloween parties on Wednesday and Saturday, CFO's b-day party on Sunday, b-day dinner on Monday, and Trick or Treating starts early around here on Tuesday. I'm making kid's foods and snacks for both Halloween parties, food for CFO's party, and his dinner. Not to mention a cake for Sunday and a cheesecake for Monday. That's all in my free time.

We don't know what CFO will end up as, there are a few possibilities. Frick and Frack are going to be Cinderella and Spider-Girl respectively (am I the only one who knew nothing about her?), Duckie will be a ghost, and I'll be a either a witch or Maxine. I like her.
I'll leave you with one of my favorites of her housekeeping tips:

Always keep several get-well cards on the mantle; so if unexpected guests arrive, they will think you've been sick and unable to clean.

No comments: