Tuesday, October 17

Darn You Blogger!!!

You thought you'd get the better of me, but I showed you!! HA HA HA!!!

Sorry.

If you knew all that I've been done the last few days trying the stinking pictures uploaded, you'd marvel at the thin hold I have on my sanity.

So, on that note...

Here's the shot of my death by Ninja Knitter:


I'm loving the goodies that came with it:O)

(I guess black socks aren't the best to take a picture of, but since we were all knitting the same stinking sock, I think we know what it looked like!!)







Here should be the shot of me, Mr. Mike & STT at the Knit-A-Thon:

(It's a cool picture - I swear!)


And these are the some of the rest of the pictures from the Knit-A-Thon:


STT with the 17 balls of Mission Falls Yarn someone donated!!!



One of our young knitters that was inspired to make her own pumpkin hat to donate!


( The finished hat should be here)

How cool was it when at one point we looked around and realized that
EVERYONE in the joint was knitting!!!

One of the great recipients of our knitting. (Sorry for the crappy picture).

I have shots of all we collected. It's been 4 days now and I still can't get all my pictures in. I cannot begin to express my level of fustration w/o sounding like an insane person.

I'll try again when I'm calmer.

1 comment:

Jody said...

Awesome awesome!!! The place looks amazing and I can't believe how many are there to knit!!

I'm emailing you now with directions on how to upload pictures without having to use Blogger!!