Here’s my very first not completely laughable bit of yarn. After practicing and actually dong some spinning, I finished spinning the roving I purchased at Stitches East last year.
Now I’m spinning some of the stuff I got when I purchased my drop spindle the year before last.
And just because I have nothing else to do (the stern talking to the house elves worked) I decided to cast on my two at a time socks.
My Twined knitting class came in handy, if I concentrate I should be able to get past the ribbing, can’t wait to do the straight knitting.
I’m using one skein of my Tess and one self-striping Reggia since I don’t have to worry about a pattern for either.
As long as it stays quiet HA and I don’t have to talk to anyone, I might actually have two socks someday.
Question is, will I have a pair?





1 comment:
You're a courageous lady (notice how I got around using the word "brave"). That yarn on the right is absolutely gorgeous!!
Post a Comment