Thursday, May 3

Pity party’s over!

Time to get ready for Sheep & Wool!!!

*Camera batteries are charged

*Wish list of projects ready (yardage, weight and needle size)

*Vender list printed out with places I want to visit highlighted in yellow.
The plan is to bring green and orange highlighters to mark vendors I visited and liked, and those I didn’t. (the better to compare notes and prepare for next year.)

*Ikea shopping bag folded in my bag (the better to hold things while shopping)

*Got water bottles, Cokes, and bucket o margaritas ready for one cooler, snacks ready for the other cooler.

*Plan on hitting bank machine tomorrow. It’s safer for me to bring cash. The credit card is saved for the must haves at the end of day two (unless I run out of cash before that) and no, I’m not afraid of getting mugged. (Who in their right mind will come between a knitter and her wool?)

Yes, I’m over prepared. I’m starting to frighten myself.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

It's comforting to know that I am not alone. I was up during the night hashing out my To Do before I leave list. I'm worst that a kid and it's still 2 days away. If I see you I am going to hug the daylights out of you.

brsmaryland said...

No such thing as over prepared! Hope you girls get some sleep tonite. See you soon.