I believe I remember having a LOT more time last year to obsess over the Stitches East class schedule. We got the e-mail about early registration last week, and despite pouring over it at every opportunity, STT and I haven’t figured out yet what we want to do!
The registration opened this morning!
Decisions, decisions…
Monday, May 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
seeing as how i have no idea what i will be doing in october (though, if we follow the trend of the past year and a half, i will still be working at the shop), i think it's better that i *don't* look at the class list. maybe i'll just go and buy more yarn.
Actually, I think it's pretty annoying that they are having registration so early, even before the brochures arrive in the mail. I haven't come down enough from S&W to start thinking Oct. classes.
Post a Comment