
(Here’s a bonus pic of one of my SP9 goodies! More on that tomorrow!)

After a moment of panic (I’ve done this so many times on this sweater, idiot that I am should use the stinking point protectors!!)
I Finished, I finished!!!
5 skeins of painted merino. Granted, a bit steep, but it’s so freakin’ soft it was worth it.
I think I’ll have to put the crochet edging up along the neckline after all. (maybe if I had a bit more clevage, it would not be necessary)
As soon as I got home, I modeled it for CFO and he took the pics for me.
I asked him what he thought and he said,
“Wow, it looks really good. It doesn’t look like…”
“Like I made it?”
“Well, I know you made it . It just doesn’t look…”
“hand made?”
“Well, yea.”
Fine praise indeed!




6 comments:
Marge, it is lush. Worth every stitch we've seen you fret over - I didn't think you could top the pretty shawl (name escapes me) but I believe you just did. I hope you wear it Thursday so we can ooh and aah.
Congratulations!
I can't believe he player paparazzi for you!
I just love your sweater.
That is the best interpretation I've seen yet.
I'm glad to see that the parcel made it to you too.
That bag looks kind of familiar!
Mary
wow that looks fabulous. yay it's done! (p.s. we got more painted merino in today--not a ton, but we did get a few skeins of irish eyes which is really pretty)
Hey...it turned out great! Can't wait to see it in person.
Brilliant! You rock
Post a Comment