The bag has been in constant use since Sunday.

Frick thinks she can borrow it since we have the same initial. Dream on!
Insert Evil Mommy laughter here.
Frack loves the swirl in the back best. It’s all in the details!
This stuff looks even better in person.


Chocolate is being hoarded!

Look at all the yummy colors!!! Each tag is a different one – I just twisted them together.

I’m so glad I got the handspun.
Knowing it’ll be years before I have the chance to even attempt this was getting me down!


Buttons for the girls complete with art supplies!

And she even sent Javajem and I more bendy rulers :O)
And the pictures:
This is Frack’s favorite. It reminds her of being in NYC.

Her very own French beans from her garden (and now my new wallpaper)

And an insanely cool sheep pick painted on the side of an electricity sub-station in Dresden Germany of all places!

Thank you Miss Mary!!!


2 comments:
I had the greatest fun in making and finding gifts for the three of you. But aren't the CFO and Duckie feeling a little left out?
That bag is awesome. Too bad my name does start with an M or I'd try to to snatch it , too: )-
Post a Comment