We are in our 4th week of Lent. I’ve already blown my Lenten resolution despite my friends and family trying to help out.
I even got a new rosary that I love.
And haven’t been able to gather my gray matter in enough to do it.
To make matters worse, I teach catechism. There was a special program for the kids this week about Lent and what it all means and the subject came up about what happens when you break your Lenten resolutions.
No guilt there…
I went to confession afterwards, and I’m working on my penance.
I’ve spent the afternoon surfing, with the intention of getting the printout of praying the Rosary (again) and got sidetracked by the Holy See. Every time I stumble on to this site accidentally, I’m there for HOURS! It’s just too cool!
Monday, March 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment