Saturday, March 3

Mini Colonic?

STT and I were both knitting Calorimetry from knitty. I decided to make one for each of the students. So naturally, modifications had to be made.
Here is my first attempt.


It ended up being for Frack because I only CO ½ the stitches needed for the real one.

Then I realized that it was too short so I kept the last stitch on the needle, picked up 3 sts, then knit a few rows in garter.

Worked like a charm.

Frick’s version has 90 sts (I think) and will not have the extra band knit in.


So if the adult version is the 'High Colonic', and Frick’s version will be the 'Low Colonic', does that make Frack’s the 'Mini Colonic'???
(sorry)


In other knitting news, here’s my tubey in progress:

Scarlet Fleece in Olives & Pimentos
It's looking like a 5 skein project. My most ever after Lady Eleanore.


This morning was also the first meet up of the folks in the sock club. We had bagels and coffee and enjoyed everyone’s company.



There ws even a finished pair there!


(She only came with the one)


And I’ll leave you with a little doodle from Frick.

She’s been making “sip-n-knit” posters for Miss Carole.


1 comment:

Nittany Knits said...

The rest of us use 5 skeins for a scarf, give me a break!