Monday, November 27

SUCCESS!

Frick read the first two parts of Dick and Jane on her own tonight to her father after dinner.
Thanks to a comment from mlj1954 on a previous post, I finally dug out the books that I loved so much and forgot I had purchased for my “someday” children (honestly, I’ve had the book FOREVER).

When she saw her sister’s success and exaggerated, unlimited praise from CFO and I,
(and the Disney Princess reward stickers that can only be acquired by doing schoolwork),
Frack decided not to fight it tooth and nail anymore,
(this is the kid who runs screaming from the room as soon as the books come out, and WILL NOT touch a pencil if I tell her she has to write anything)
so Frick has been teaching her little sister the alphabet all evening. :O)

Insert HUGE sigh of relief here…

4 comments:

Nittany Knits said...

See Margaret.
See Margaret knit.

Shelby said...

Yay! Congrats! It must be so neat to see the bigger one teach the little one. ;)

Anonymous said...

Reading, reading, reading. I love it.

BTW, it should be "CFO and me" not "CFO and I". Sorry - it's one of my VERY many pet peeves!

Jody said...

Yeah!! You should have them write a book about themselves. The Adventures of Frick and Frack!