Duckie looking dapper in his ghost get-up.
Friday, CFO went to hear a band with friends, Saturday was our friend's annual Halloween party, Sunday was CFO's b-day/Go Ravens! party, Monday was the annual neighborhood Halloween Parade, and CFO's actual birthday, and Tuesday was spent sitting outside, handing out candy, knitting and scaring the kids, while CFO took the girls and Lollie-Pup around the neighborhood.
(It was great, I actually scared one of the kids that hangs out across the street. They thought I was a dummy sitting on the bench outside. Then I moved - in reality, had to move my post-it to the next line in my lace chart. - One of my main goals has been achieved!)
We didn't have nearly as many Trick or Treaters this year as we did last year. As a result we have TONS on candy left over. And since I put my favorite candy in the bottom of the cauldron,
(I ain't dumb!) I'm predicting a sugar high that lasts well into the new year.
Our haul...
Good times to be had by all!



No comments:
Post a Comment