If I happen to be on the phone with STT while she and CFO are watching a game, both eardrums hurt. STT & CFO in the same room watching a game is 10 times more painful and frightening! Add the 70 something pound dog barking and running around because of all the shouting and yelling, things get a bit crazy.
Then there's this:

This is what happens in our house when your husband is a HUGE Ravens fan and best friend is a HUGE Steelers fan.
CFO does NOT need to have Frack running around the house wearing her Ravens cheerleading outfit, carrying Duckie, and waving her pom poms shouting "Go Steelers!" in his face for the next few hours. At least I'd advise against it.
Not if she wants a car when she turns 16.


1 comment:
The duck is more faithful than the child. I'll take the duck in Black 'n Gold anyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment