Have you hugged your veteran today?
Second -
I had a fab birthday yesterday. We decided that going out for cocktails to celebrate is not the best call. Since it seems as if a sip of wine with dinner puts you over the legal limit now a days, we decided to start celebrating Wednesday night in the comfort of my own home.
So, when STT came over with this:
(only half of her haul from Stitches)I made these:

and it turned into this:

This would be Frick knitting, STT sipping, and Frack playing stylist. I gave up winding STT's haul from Stitches in favor of a few more Cosmos.
The next day, we went to BK for lunch and the girls and I took advantage of a beautiful day and hit the park.

Yes, that would be Frack at the top of the rock wall. She then climbs over the top and down the other side. There is no picture of that because I was trying not to have a heart attack. Can somebody PLEASE explain to her that Mommy is old and her heart can't deal with the strain.
Lucky me my birthday landed on knitting night. It was a great night with most everyone there. STT got me a dozen of my favorite Bavarian creams from DD, and many other goodies were received.
C was hard at work on her stocking, which means that her next project will be SOCKS!!! And Javajem & Giants Knitter were busy showing off their Claps.
As soon as the cable guy leaves (another long story that'll no doubt be a blog entry), I'll try to post the rest of the pictures.


4 comments:
So sorry I forgot your birthday!
But I did buy you something.
Now to get the parcel together.
I'm glad to see that others stepped in and saved the day.
Sorry again, that last comment was from me, your SP9P
Hummm, seems that book "Knitting Under the Influence " was an appropriate gift!
Happy Birthday! So glad you were able to celebrate with yarn!!
Post a Comment