Thursday, July 5

We’re home!!!

We’re finally home.
It’s good to sleep in my bed.
No more trips for me.



A big HUGE thanks to all my friends for keeping me sane while I was away.

7 comments:

brsmaryland said...

Yeah! Welcome home! Hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

It's a tough job but somebody has to do it (keeping you sane, that is).

Lindsay said...

what day did you get home? because i could've sworn when i was closing up the store on tuesday that i saw you drive by with your face pressed to the window looking in the store. :) if not, there's someone who looks a lot like you with a car much like yours who likes knitting.

by the way, since carole, sara, and lindsay are out of town, i'll be at the shop all day friday and saturday (as has been the case tuesday and today). i'm really hoping sara is back by saturday, because alone sucks. but you should totally come by and check out the new stuff. :) we got more ultramerino 4!!

Nittany Knits said...

I love your haiku
Isn't being home just grand?
Yeah, Margarator!!!!!!!

A welcome home haiku right back at ya!

Heidi said...

So, I'm thinking you need a new theme song... "welcome back.... to that same old place that you laughed about...."

Now that your home, what will I live for?

Bonnie said...

Large Marge School for Girls.
Too much to do on their trip.
They need vacation.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!!!

glowingkay