I'm down to single digits - will be home soon!
The girls and I went to the beach for 3 days straight now - we're so tan that Frick thinks the only way Daddy will know who we are is because we'll be with Duckie!
We also went to visit my 93yo Godmother. She's my Dad's aunt, and since his father is 97 - I'm thinking they'll be around for some time.
Jan went and got that high-tech 4D ultrasound today.
It's way too cool. It had just come out when I was pregnant with Frack, but was not really available.
We spent the afternoon marveling at the great pictures. I'll try to get one posted - if she lets me!
Tuesday, June 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
One more week!!!!!!
Dude,
Yea! One more week until you come home. Hanging out with older realtives is a hoot. We went to see my dad's 97 yo sister on Tuesday. She is a riot, her mind and sense of humor are still sharp. She's as cool as she ever was.
I'm handling the Manhattans just fine at lunch, I don't mind telling you, and we're having a terrific time.
Will visit the LYS this after noon or tomorrow.
Way cool about you sister's picutes of the baby. When I had children, they didn't do any type of ultrasound unless there was serious complications.
Can't wait to see you next week!
Old folks and babies . . . what a disneyesque moment. I can hear The Circle of Life in the background. Enjoy 'em while you can Marge.
See you on the other side, girlfriend
I will have the margarita's ready!!!!!
glowingkay
So are you all baked out yet? See you soon.
Post a Comment