Wednesday, June 20

Greetings

from way too hot and sunny Florida. I really don't understand how people can live here all year long!

I got to go to a yarn shop on Saturday. There was no wool to speak of - kinda weirded me out!
They also had the shop set up by color. I really don't like it that way, makes it harder to find the sock yarn.

I'm also making progress on my double sock. I'm up to the heel turn, and am getting scared. Chicken that I am, I cast on another single sock so I can switch whenever I want to.

I'll have plenty of pictures when I get home.

Mistress Jan is calling - I must run...

5 comments:

Nittany Knits said...

Perhaps you cast on a single sock so you could drink and knit at the same time while you were in Florida?

Anonymous said...

After spending four years in Gainesville, Florida, I could not get away fast enough. I started my shell from the Silk Knit pattern book I saw at Sheep and Wool. Miss seeing you on Thursday. Stay cool and in air conditioning

Kathy/glowingkay

(since there are so many Kathys in K1P2

Giantsknitter said...

Yeesh! I don't know how anyone lives in places like that either! I like me them seasons, Girl.

Bonnie said...

Oh Marge, I miss your face! But then I played hooky too on Thursday last week and possibly this week :(

Raise a glass (and a sock) for me and keep the bugs outa your yarn.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.