First-
Thanks again for letting me vent about the ‘rents. It’s not that I don’t love my parents; it’s just that we’ve always had a funky kinda family relationship. Even when we are not getting along, we all know that if someone needs us, we’re there.
Dad has his own little world he lives in. Let’s just say his world is different from ours. We’ve learned to peacefully co-exist.
Mom has always been and always will be uber-critical when it comes to her daughters. Anyone else in our family can get away with murder, but if we do one little thing, she’s all over it. She’ll rarely compliment us or admit that we’ve done good. On the rare occasion that the does, it is done in a backhanded way.
“Oh no, Large doesn’t do the cake thing. Well, there was the time I was out for a month and she took over the shop and worked it all by herself, but my daughter Jan is the true artist. She has a degree in fine arts but does cakes because she enjoys it.”
It just gets frustrating when I’m around it for more than a few days.
Second –
Check out the Nationals’ game in the gallery!
stitch n pitch
There’s more, but I’m going to be late for church!
Sunday, July 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ah, you wouldn't by chance be the second child would you?
Post a Comment