This weekend, the girls went on their annual Dad’s Gone Wild trip. It’s a camping trip through church that only dads and kids are allowed.
It’s a great time for them to spend quality time together. And the best part is that no Mommies are allowed! CFO took the girls and STT’s kids as well.
Usually, I take this weekend to do stuff I can’t usually get done with the kids around.
Last year I painted the kitchen and sunroom.
The year before I painted the pantry, mudroom, and hallways. This year was supposed to be my bedroom.
Instead, it was spent seeing Harry Potter at the IMAX theater and reading the book. It was FAB!!
The best part was sitting at a bar on Saturday night, STT reading (I had already finished) and me knitting.
I will say, whipping out the sock is the best way to deflect unwanted attention!
Tuesday, July 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment