Sunday, July 29

The Sweetest place on earth!

We spent yesterday at Hershey Park. My favorite place EVER.
CFO and I decided that we love Hershey better than the D place. I love the fact that they have family rides. This was the first year that the girls were not in the stroller and they were both tall enough for some of the better rides.
Nothing beat the looks on their faces or the screams as they were spinning around! We went on one of the water rides as well this year and got SOAKED. They both plan to do it at least twice next year.
I was also able to get some knitting in. It was great to stand and wait 40 mins and not be too bothered by it. The other kids didn’t even get to me as they usually do.
We all had too much fun!

No comments: