The new Pottery Barn catalog came in today, and as she was leafing through it Mom said,
“Look, that is beautiful!”
“Yes”, I reply, “that quilt is fab”
“No, not the quilt, the bed. I don’t like quilts, never have. The last one I received as a gift, I gave to your sister Jan.”
Wednesday, February 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Dude, you have GOT to be kidding! Thanks for yarn sympathy.
Hehehehe....I don't even know what I can possibly say about that. It gives me a neurological tick even thinking about it so I can only imagine how you must feel.
I have a pin that says...'if it's not one thing, it's your mother.' Some moments, that is true for all of us daughters. If you like the quilt, keep it for yourself ;-)
Could you finish it and hand it directly to your sister and have it count as a gift for both of them?
To quote Charlie Brown's sister Sally:
Turn the TV up loud, crawl into a beanbag with a bowl of ice cream and don't think about it.
Post a Comment