Thursday, February 15

There’s Hope!

As long as it’s just cold, I’m off to NYC in the morning.

After K1P2 tonight, I think I have to amend which shops I’m going to hit.
I’m still planning to take the girls to the Bronx to visit my aunts, but I’m leaving for home on Sunday, so I have to plan carefully…

In other news…

Believe it or not, my final SP9 package finally went out today. I had it all set to go Fed Ex and arrive (hopefully) before my SP left for a trip to Japan. Only to discover that it had been touring Maryland for a bit…

So yesterday, I put it in my truck and went to my LYS (there’s a UPS store 3 doors down). I got there and the man was just about to put it in the pile when I happened to mention something about tracking Fed Ex online.

At which point he looked at me and calmly said:

“We do not ship FedEx. This is the UPS store.”

Duh.

So I book it over to the Fed Ex store that is down the hill from my house, (seriously, I could walk there) arriving at 5:35.

Final pick-up is at 5:30.

It got on the first truck out this morning.

I hope.

2 comments:

brsmaryland said...

Have fun in NYC. Can't wait to hear about all the yarn stores. Drive carefully!

Nittany Knits said...

Buy some great sock yarn for me and I'll pay you back!