Saturday, September 30

What would Cinderella knit?

I was loading a book to my i tunes library and spent the time surfing. In my wanderings, I came a cross this:

http://www.purlescence.co.uk/storytellers/

Which made me think. What would I knit?

I have a list of things I want to make from knitty. I have a million different patterns stored on my computer and printed out, both free and purchased. I’ve designed many different projects in my wee leetle head. I’ve skirts, scarves, stoles (I like them better than shawls), toys, hats, gloves, mittens, and millions of socks.

I’m really not sure what I’d do. Knowing me, I’d make that sturdy washcloth (I already have a cool purple one with a martini glass) while dreaming of making something like this:

http://www.whiteliesdesigns.com/patterns/lpullovers/142.html

3 comments:

Nittany Knits said...

Wow, what would I knit??? I know! The sea creatures lace shawl made out of seaweed yarn that moisturizes as I wear it. It would make me a mermaid princess.

Jody said...

What a cool contest! This could be fun!

yarnmaniac said...

I love that blouse from White Lies!