Thursday, September 21

K1P2

Thursday's are my regular Sit-n-Knit nights with my group, K1P2. Since the CFO of LMSFG is out of town, I decided to take my students, Frick & Frack, with me.

As a rule, I don't.

Frick knits, sort of, and crochets, sort of (considering she's 5 and a half, I'm rather pleased at her attempts). Since she does, she's allowed to come to S&K every now and again.

Frack on the other hand, at 4, will not be allowed near pointy sticks anytime in the near future (if you knew her, you'd thank me for that). This was her first time there.

I was actually complemented on how well behaved they were.
Coming from a single woman with no children, it was taken as a complement.

I was supposed to pick up and knit one round of the stitches on the Swirl Hat for Holly.
I was supposed to try to finish Uncle Lenny's hat. 15 rounds to go.
I was supposed to work on Lolo's scarf.
A lot to do in the 3 hrs that I was at S&K, but I knew I could accomplish SOMETHING.

Needless to say, the only member of our family that got any real knitting done,


was Duckie.

CFO comes home tomorrow.

No comments: