Tuesday, September 26

Done! Sock Wars round 1

I was able to mail out my socks to TX this morning. Yeah me!!
Now what?

I was messing around with Lolo's scarf, and came to the realization that if I wanted to figure the thing out,

I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and do a (dare I say it??) swatch.


Naturally, me being me, cannot bend the laws of nature like that. I avoid thinking about using the S word as much as possible. As a matter of fact, this is what happened the last time I needed one...

I was trying to see if I could use these 2 yarns for yet ANOTHER project in my wee little head. So instead of making a coaster and felting it, like any sane person would, I had to go ahead and make an entire stinkin' purse.

Yea, I'm like that.

Something tells me that the same thing is going to happen again...

1 comment:

Jody said...

Yeah - you finished your socks! You have to come over and do mine now! I have no time to knit!!!!! :(