OK - so SOMEONE who shall remain nameless (you know who you are STT!) commented on my many ufos. Yes, there are. Yes SOMEDAY they will be finished.
Although it goes against every fiber of my being, I'm listing in print all my "on the needles" in the hopes that they will get done.
- Uncle Lenny's' hat (freak bro in-law wanted navy & black stripes. 15 rows to go - you blame me?)
- Krysti's shawl (afore mentioned's ex-girlfriend that we are all pissed at him for dumping)
- Gift healing shawl
- Gift blanket
- Gift Lace stole
- Gift socks
- Al's purse
- Snowdrop Stole
- Team knitting blanket
- Preemie hat
- Liea hats (CO1 must make 3)
- mittens for Frick & Frack
- CFO's scarf (another one of those experimental projects. More on it later)
- Lolo's scarf
- Lorna's Lace sock#2 (not my fault. I dropped a needle and haven't gotten it back from the person who found it!)
- Swirl hat
- Project for LYS
These are just the ones that need to get finished soon. I ran out of cables for my interchangeable set.
I'm not even thinking about the quilt top that I pieced for Mom&Dad that needs to be quilted before we go to Florida for Christmas. Nor am I thinking about the things I have the yarn for and haven't cast on yet.
joy
Oh yes, i forgot. The best part of all is SockWars, (did anyone else notice that if you spellcheck sockwars it wants to replace it with suckers?) and need to have that done in the middle of all this...


No comments:
Post a Comment