Saturday, January 17

Tired

But in a good way.

I’ve been really busy trying to get the shop ready. I’ve been cleaning, moving stuff around, spending WAY too much money…


I’m hoping everyone will like the new place. I wanted to make it an open space with lots of light and great things to look at!


One of the things Nittany and I discussed was the need for a place that didn’t put you in overload. We wanted to create a relaxing place where you can feel the peace as soon as you walk in.

I’m hoping everyone will like the yarns I’ve ordered, and all the changes we’ve made.
Now it’s time to finish up the grunt work so I don’t have to spend all afternoon at the shop tomorrow.


GO RAVENS!!!



edit to add:
Large Marge's Yarn Shop it is!
I'll post the website as soon as I get it running the way I like it.
It's in the same place as the former Celtic Knot.

4 comments:

FuguesStateKnits said...

Cannot wait to see the new place! I couldn't have picked a better successor myself! Best of luck to you - and please let us all know when you're opening - are you going to call it Large Marge's??
Perhaps you could post something on Ravelry???? (can you tell I haven't checked in there for a while...)
Take care,
Joan a/k/a FSK

Karina said...

Yay! Good luck! Do I need to come back on Thursdays to find out where your shop will be?

brsmaryland said...

I can hardly wait!!

Noelle said...

Congratulations!!!!! I'm so happy for you and you better believe I will be there when you open your place!
Miss you guys!