In my defense, these past few days have been insane. I don’t call this place Casa Chaos for nothing!
I’ve been trying to get things done for the store, Dad’s been in ICU at a hospital in FL since last Monday night, Jan is starting round 4 of chemo treatments this week, the girls started CCD again for the year this past Monday night, and Frick had her first meeting for Reconciliation Tuesday night.
I’m a bit frazzled right now.
The good news is that Dad’s health is improving. Considering the doctor gave my mom the choice of operating or just letting him die, I’ll take any improvement.
The good news is that Jan has been responding well to treatments. As she put it, she needs to finish them soon because she doesn’t have time for cancer.
The good news is that I have a store to obsess over, and everything is going well. Scary well…
So all in all, I guess I should be happy. I even took a picture almost all the days so far…
this is the day...


2 comments:
Margaret, my Dad just got out of ICU too. He's home now - but when it rains on you, I start gathering up the animals and head for the boat.
prayers for all, hugs for you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is not a plea for you to DO anything but, where are the pictures? The link takes me to a newsletter for Photojojo, not your page or anything like that.
i'm getting there. i still have to upload all the pics. :O)
Post a Comment