Sunday, January 4

365 in 52

This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24

It is my favorite psalm, but I constantly forget to believe in it. This year, I hope I can do it.

I started my new year off early. Monday was the first day of my 365 project, and I’m optimistic.

I’m thinking it’ll be easier to post the 52 as opposed to the 365. I’m going with my given track record here…

So, in theory, I’ll be taking daily pictures of my life, and posting the re-cap weekly. Both Frick and Frack decided to do it as well, so I’m planning on making a family album.
Marsha thinks it’ll be a great thing for them to do if they keep it up. She got them each a scrapbook.
This should prove to be interesting.

As you can see, the reason I started on Monday was because of the red letter day it was.

As the NY lottery commission put it:
All you need is a dollar and a dream…

I’ve been blessed with the opportunity to live out a dream.
I, Large Marge, am now a business owner.

I’m the proud proprietor of Large Marge’s Yarn Shop!

I’m still a bit giddy from it all, and have A LOT of work ahead of me to have it up and running in a few weeks, but I think I’m ready!

So, if you’re game, stick around, and let’s see what I can do with it!


You have brains in your head; you have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you chose.
Dr. Seuss

7 comments:

brsmaryland said...

From Psalms to Seuss...I love it!!
Such exciting news. Congrats to you. I know it will be great and look forward to the brick and mortar Large Marge's. A new place to sit and knit?!!
The photo-a-day idea is intriguing. It would certainly help one be mindful as well as being a nice remembrance of a year.
Congrats again!

Shelby said...

congrats on your big news! That's fantastic!!

And happy new year!

RedThread said...

YAY!!! SO Excited :D

Karina said...

Sweet! Looking forward to your shop. If you need a hand, let me know!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the new place!

FuguesStateKnits said...

Hey kiddo! I saw the sign yesterday in the store window and I CAN'T WAIT until you open!!!!
Congratulations and all the best!
Joan
a/k/a fsk

Karina said...

Oh! So, I saw some commented on the store and physical location! Where are you going to be??