Tuesday, January 27

196

That's how many pounds of yarn were delivered yesterday.
and I have LOTS more coming.

The good news is that I can officially open on Monday.
The bad news is that I open on Monday without my Rowan order being on the shelves.
The good news is that the Rowan should be in by the end of next week.
The bad news is that ..
Nope!
It's ALL good right now.

OMG - the shop opens on the 2nd!!!

Looking forward to seeing some of you there!

5 comments:

brsmaryland said...

Holy cow! That's a lot of yarn.
See you soon!

Anonymous said...

196 lbs...that's the same amount that was delivered to my house last week! Hehe. Maybe not, but it was a lot. Oooo...Rowan. Can't wait for you to open up. I'll definitely be there Monday to scope things out.

Melodye said...

Okay that's it for the tease. What are the hours??

Bonnie said...

Holy Cow! That's a . . . a cow! Actually a large sheep. Can't believe you got this far this fast. But then, we are talking about you right?

Monday!

Karina said...

Sweet! I second the hours request. If you're open after I get out of work, I'll be up!