Monday, September 8

Quiet time?

Right.

Hasn’t happened yet. These past 2 weeks have been non-stop.

Houseguests, sick kids, lost dog, new system at shop, and the usual laundry, housekeeping...

In fact, if it wasn’t for the 22 hour power outage, I would not even had any knitting time!
Thanks Hannah!

Good news - I got a new laptop, and FINALLY a new printer. It’s one of those printer/copier/scanner thingies.
I can copy and enlarge my pattern charts and stop making myself blind. Who knows, I might even get the Icraus shawl finished…

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

22 hrs, huh? That's no fun at all. Ours was only out for about 12, but it naturally went out right when it was getting dark so there was no knitting for me:(

Bonnie said...

Yaaaaay new toys!

Heidi said...

Bonus! So soon you will be sitting in a coffeehouse knitting and blogging your days away.