Because a mind is a terrible thing to lose.
They are big girls now!
Awwww. All grown up. I swear, when I saw them the other day they both looked like different kids. They must be at those ages where they just constantly change. You'll have to fill me in on how your baby liked her first day.
But you survived! Did you get a wave goodbye this morning?
Can't wait to hear what Frack has to say especially. Maybe she's really a chatterbox!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
They are big girls now!
Awwww. All grown up. I swear, when I saw them the other day they both looked like different kids. They must be at those ages where they just constantly change. You'll have to fill me in on how your baby liked her first day.
But you survived! Did you get a wave goodbye this morning?
Can't wait to hear what Frack has to say especially. Maybe she's really a chatterbox!
Post a Comment