skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Large Marge School for Girls
Because a mind is a terrible thing to lose.
Wednesday, August 20
Yay Me!
Lookie what I got in the mail today:
I joined a wascloth/soap swap on ravelry.
Thanks blondknitter! I love them :O)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(12)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(56)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
▼
August
(5)
All by myself
Yay Me!
Back to school Sit n Knit
Cabin Fever
I’m getting closer
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(8)
►
2007
(102)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(8)
►
2006
(48)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(10)
Places to visit
...quite contrary
All this by hand
Ask Sister Mary Martha
JavaJem
Knitglit
Knitini Anyone?
La Cubanita Cose
Nittany Knits
One of the herd
Peace and Love
PostSecret
Pumpkin Spice
Storm Moon
The Flying Knitter
Tink Knitz
What I'm reading
Christ the Lord; Road to Cana
Christ the Lord; Out of Egypt
Verse of the Day
Add Snippets to your site
________________
Add this to your site
Dr. Who scarf progress
No comments:
Post a Comment