Sunday, April 20

Look! Yarn!

Not that I have any time to knit anything right now...

Here's my stash from the Yarn Party:

Storm Moon's Killer Queen Twilight sock yarn (that sold out at Stitches)

Photobucket

and Purple Rain

Photobucket

Dragonfly Fiber Merino Lace in Spanish Moss

Photobucket

Here's my winnings from Yarns Etc.:
Three Waters Farm

Photobucket the absloutly BEST picture I have EVER taken of yarn! And I do believe this might be the first yarn I fondled at the shop!

And this here is what I'm gonna crochet. Yes, I'm planning on hookin China Doll with this:

Photobucket

Naturally, I can plan all I want, since this is what I have to take care of first:

Photobucket Sorry for the blur. Duckie's BooBoo is too graphic for a regular shot.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Ohhh Nooo! Poor Duckie. Hope he's on the "mend".

Miss Carole said...

Duckie looks, how do I say this, naughty?