I got to hug Girl today.
We played a few rounds of Candy Land (I still say Nittany stacked the deck. There’s no way you can get the ice cream cone twice in a row!)
A few pages of Mad Libs Ultimate survival Guide (we now know what to do if we get locked in the trunk of a ’68 Pinto).
But most importantly, I got to see and hold her.
She took me on a tour of a wonderful hospital, we drank really good smoothies, and got a laugh or two out of her after we ditched her mother.
I can’t wait for God to make her well soon so we can have her back home.
Thursday, April 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm so glad you go to see her!! I know she is in good hands :)
Thanks for hanging out with us. She's always glad to hang with someone besides her mom :-)
Post a Comment