Tuesday, December 11

See!?!

It's real!

Finished!

I can't believe it, but in a week, I finished my version of the Seamless Yoke Sweater!

Since I finished it at around 2 in the morning, it so counts as a Monday for Me project!

My version –

4 rows of seed stitch for the cuffs, bottom, and neck of sweater.

No color work since the yarn that I had planned to use for the contrast ended up being totally wrong.

I ended up with only 2 rounds of decreases on the yoke.

It's just the kind I wanted, but I think that I'll make it a little bigger next time. I might also make the neckline come up a bit more.

Or not.

I wanted something I could pull on those days that I just needed to be warm and comfortable, but not really dressed.

Overall, I'm happy with this one.

6 comments:

Nittany Knits said...

Wait a minute. YOU want this to be larger???? The rest of us would have to knit a tent then!!!!

brsmaryland said...

Looks great! Congrats!

Jody said...

Wow - a sweater in a week!! But then again - It's probably the size of one of my sleeves!!! hehehe

Looks great!

Karina said...

Looks awesome! Yeah, what those other comments about the size say. ;o)

Anonymous said...

It's really great. I love it so much I just might have to knit one for myself!

I think after all that knitting and so many tech problems you deserve a night out. Or at least hot cocoa on the couch!

Bonnie said...

I think grey is lovely on you Marge. It's such a comfort color. Looks comfy. Congrats on the time for the quick knit!