Thursday, December 20

Birthdays and goodbyes

We celebrated Frick’s 7th birthday last night.

Many thanks to Nittany Knits for her fab “fruit cake” saving the day yet again!

Frick has a severe egg allergy, and, I think as a defense mechanism, she doesn’t like cake or cookies, (except Oreos. I raised my kid right.) so Nittany came up with the idea to cut up all her favorite fruits, cover it with whipped cream, and V I O L A instant fruit cake!
Crazy fun to be had as usual.

Lots of pizza, friends, family, games, presents, and whipped cream.



Happy birthday baby girl!

This should have been posted yesterday, but as usual here at LMSFG, things don’t always run as they should. I went to a funeral for a friend yesterday afternoon.
Good bye Uncle Bob. You will be missed.

1 comment:

brsmaryland said...

Looks like you were keeping balance yesterday...celebrating two lives in very different ways.

Great cake! Happy 7th bday!