A'int easy!
Get this:
I FINSHED my EZ Seamless Yoke Sweater! It took a week!
I’m still in shock, and I wore it today.
So I had the blog written out on the laptop. All set and waiting to post.
CFO took pictures.
Fire up El Machino since it’s easier to upload pictures from the PC than the laptop and,
BAM.
Technology up and slaps me in the head.
First the card reader will not corporate.
Tried cleaning, jiggling, technically tapping.
Nothing.
Then I can’t find the cable to connect the camera to the laptop.
Then I find said cable and use it to connect camera.
Laptop freezes and will not even accept the fall back “ctrl-alt-del” maneuver.
Damn.
Hoping to have CFO/CTO work on laptop in the morning and find correct cable…
I really did finish the sweater.
Honest.
I even have witnesses.
Monday, December 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
No pictures of finished projects sounds more like something I would do.
We'll give you an extra day, but then we might have to call you on it.
Post a Comment