Tuesday, April 3

Tada!!!

The sad thing is, I don’t know if I like it.



STT thinks I should felt it. I think I might just as a science experiment.

I have enough yarn and it was easy enough to make another if I don’t like it felted.

I’m mainly torn about the ribbon. I could make it longer so it doesn’t bunch up at the top.

Naturally, it means making another liner since that would be too small as well…

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'll be curious to see how cables turn out when felted. I bought a bunch of wool about two years ago to make what I thought was a felted, cabeled bag...but it turns out that I was just totally wrong about every aspect of the pattern/yarn requirements. Hmmm. Perhaps there's still hope for that project.

Nittany Knits said...

Let me guess, one of the girls picked the ribbon. Soooooo not you.