Monday, April 9

I'll be waiting


My nephew was deployed on Thursday. I’ve been kinda a mess since then.
When I spoke to him on Monday, he knew he’d be leaving soon, but promised to call before he did.
I didn’t get to speak to him again before he left (He got 3 hours notice).
It worked out that his father was able to go Ft. Lewis for a quick visit, so they were together when he got the call to leave.

Luckily, THESE LADIES were there to give them the send-off they deserve.
(If you go to pictures for Meeting the Troops in Bangor, under April on page 8, he’s the 2nd pic – partial tag reads AVITA. There are a few other shots of him- 3 that I found - but this one is the best.)
How can we possibly thank them for all they do?

For all believers, please keep him and all service personnel in your prayers.
For those who are not, please think happy thoughts.
They are there to do their jobs.

1 comment:

brsmaryland said...

He is a handsome young man. I'll be keeping him and all the other brave souls in my thoughts and prayers.