Saturday, December 9

See this?


This is what I need to make me feel better.
Martini, new project, knit picks catalog so I can place the order for my Christmas present to me (Finally ordered Meg Swansen’s Knitting!!!!!!!), and yarn to cast on my Arwen (again). This all will be savored tonight as I watch season 1 of Absolutely Fabulous!


Why do I need to feel better?

Because this morning I decided I couldn’t put off quilting the Irish Wedding Chain top I pieced for Mom & Dad. Not if I want them to get it for Christmas.

So I got the sucker out of the closet,




Measured, cut, and sewed the backing, basted the 3 layers together,














then sat down to measure and cut the bias binding.






Darn you bias binding!!! It’s kicking my arse.

Why can’t I do this?












I’ll be at my LQS tomorrow after church.

2 comments:

Giantsknitter said...

I LOVE Ab Fab...too cool!!

Nittany Knits said...

You lie! Your local knitting store always wins over your local quilting store. You can't forsake your true love.