Monday, February 9

Wow! What a week!

Many, many thanks go out to everyone who came out last week to show their support. It means so much to me that you all came!

It was a great first week!

Everyone liked the changes, and I’m rather relieved about it. In my book, change is good, but I have been known to overdo on the purple on occasion…

I’ve also been trying to keep up with my pictures, and am hoping to upload them to flicker at some point.

The girls have been adjusting. They are kinda upset that I’m not their 24/7 beck-and-call-girl, but they love the sitter (aka Nanny) and she’s happy to be with them 2 days a week.

As soon as things get into a routine, I promise to post more.

I might even have a FO or two to show off!

In other news:

Dad is out of the hospital!
Marsha is in FL for a few dealing with the rents and helping out Jan.
Jan is up to her last 2 rounds of chemo!!!
And,
Niece is loving college.

We’re getting there!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I'm so mad I could spit that I'm still sick. Glad your first week was a success!