Tuesday, February 17

Verizon sucks.

And I mean that in the nicest way.

NOT

So after 6 days, 8 hours on my cell, and a lost voice, I still have no internet access at the shop.

No phone, fax, or CC processing.

I think I was nice enough until I finally snapped this afternoon. Nittany thought it was cute listening to my squeaky voice yelling at them. Did I mention the fact that I lost my voice?

Some guy named John in dispatch had pity on me and gave me his cell number to call him when he gets in tomorrow.

He says all the tek guys lie, and he’ll get it all straightened out tomorrow.

We’ll see.

For tonight, I’m in Sofa City with a puking Frack.

Guess what I’ll be doing tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ughh. Did you lose your voice from sickness, cedar, or yelling at Verizon people?

Karina said...

That sucks! Hopefully it gets straight soon. Loved the shop though!

Bonnie said...

Oh NO! Wish the DH could help, but he deals with New Jersey, New York and Canada :- (

At least there is yarn.