Sorry
My life kinda spun out of control again. With on going health issues, the shop, both shop e-mails getting completely filled with spam (WTF. 325 in the first 2 days?!?!), and anniversaries looming on the horizon, I’m guessing it’s not getting better any time soon.
I do have good news.
Jan is officially in remission. I got to see her and #2 last weekend, and she looks awesome! Could use a few pounds, and needs to rest more, but her hair started growing back and she looks great!
Whirlwind visit involving driving up to NY and back home in a day, but it was worth it just to see her with my own eyes.
I can’t tell you how useless I feel not being able to be closer to my family right now. Marsha is in FL with them now, so at least Jan isn’t dealing with my parents alone. Dad is still not doing all that great. We’ll find out Friday (supposedly) more on what’s going on, but I’m just hoping he feels better for day to day living.
The shop is great, just loads of work, and hopefully, I’ll get all the glitches fixed.
If you’ve e-mailed or called, I’m working on it. I have to blow all my mail boxes out. Then I can start from scratch.
When will I learn that technology and I don’t mix?
Monday, June 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment