Monday, December 1

Fun few days off –

We celebrated Thanksgiving at the in-laws as usual.
Luckily the girls reminded me about the things I had to be grateful for this year.
Hopefully everyone else came up with reasons more readily than I.

We went to DC to play tourists on Friday. It was perfect weather, not too cold, not too warm. We didn’t go into any of the museums since CFO didn’t want to wait on lines, but the girls enjoyed sightseeing. I was suprised at the amount of people. I went to DC on Veteran's Day with Niece, and there were loads less people there! Sad comment on our society?

We topped off the day with an early dinner in Chinatown and some shopping. I still am hardpressed to call that place Chinatown. NYC and SFO spoiled me... I was able to get some stuff that I usually go to the asian market for, and the girls each got fans.

I’d show pictures, but I’m still dealing with technical difficulties.

3 comments:

Karina said...

Glad you had a good Thanksgiving and following weekend! Thanks much for the comments, they did make me feel better!

Definitely get the Chinatown sentiment, who can call it that when there's a Spanish Tapas restaurant?!

Lisette M said...

Glad to hear you had a nice Thanksgiving, we need to catch up at the bus stop!

Jody said...

Yay for Thanksgiving! Hope things are going well for you and the family. I miss you! We need to get together!