Sunday, March 9

I suck.

I just looked at my FO list and realized that I haven’t been able to finish ANYTHING lately.
Granted, there’s a reason I call this place Casa Chaos, but really!
I can’t even say that I finished sample knitting ‘cause the feb shop sock was knit by Dip Cindy.

THANK YOU Dip Cindy!
I did knit up a bunch of WIP’s for the Feb workshop at the Guild that was cancelled because of weather.
And I did start another pair of socks, as well as working on a stole or two, but I haven’t even gotten very far on that.
I vow to re-group and dedicate more knitting time.

CCD ends tomorrow for the year. I’m free till September, so I’m thinking of setting up a knitting night somewhere all by myself. I haven’t been able to make any other knitting nights anywhere for ages, so I think I need to do this for me.

Who knows, maybe I’ll actually get something finished.

1 comment:

Lisette M said...

You crack me up!!