Saturday, November 24

Turkey Day

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. You get to eat, eat, eat, eat with family and everyone is mostly on their best behavior!

I have many things to be thankful for and I enjoy cooking, so with turkey day, you can’t go wrong!

The two tops things on my “grateful for” list this year are my #1 & #2 nephews.

Naturally, things here at LMSFG ran their smoothest!

Waking up Thanksgiving day to no electricity presented a bit of a challenge.

Lucky for me CFO is also known around these here parts as OUTDOOR MAN, so he cracked out his camping stuff and we had coffee, hot chocolate and toasted bagels for breakfast.

It finally got fixed at 11:30, so I was only about an hour behind on my cooking deadline.

The only thing that got me down all day was the 74 degree weather! I was planning on wearing my Tubey sweater, but it was too darn hot!

Hope everyone is enjoying the left-overs as much as we are!!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Mr. Spice purchased a 19 pound turkey for the 4 meat eaters at my house. Would you like me to send some your way?