I’m honored to help Storm Moon make her official debut. The talent that woman has is amazing to me. It’s not every day that you bump into someone like that.
And I can say I knew her when!!!
Knowing how much I love her yarn, do you know how hard it was to unpack it and not put it in the back of my truck and drive away? Maybe that would be why she blocked me in when she parked!

The blue container is nothing but sock yarn…
Here’s a sneak peek at what it’ll look like

And here are the samples that I knit for her. The sock is the one for the sock club.


If you come by to say hi and shop, and don’t see me there; chances are I’ll be here.:
Those first two tables are for Malabrigio and Mission Falls.
I took that picture from our booth.
Do you see the problem here?
Then when we finally went on a potty break, we decided to scope out the folks that were already there.
Imagine turning a corner and bumping into this:

I broke several commandments just looking at the stuff.
And committed some of the 7 deadly sins.
(Does it count if you just THINK it?)
And this I saw on my way to the truck as we were leaving.

It made me giggle.
Hope to see some of you folks there!
BTW - If you are a lurker, please say hey! I’m planning on doing the same to some of the folks I read.


5 comments:
Ooh, looks amazing! I can't wait until tomorrow morning!!
I can't wait (my first Stitches). I'll probably come Friday (and Saturday with a friend, is that overkill?). Hope to see you there!
Have you ever tried to reach through a computer screen and grab stuff? I may need to borrow bighead to fix some stuff up now.
Looks very yummy, even for sock yarn. See you on Sunday
glowingkay
it was great meeting you yesterday and the yarn... seriously, storm moon rocks! ~Pia
Post a Comment